Saturday 3 October 2009

Brympton D'Evercy Historical Courses

Everything has now been put in place for the start of the courses at Brympton.
I feel completely at peace for the first time this year! 
 Spent a fantastic week alternating between Somerset and Chelsea as all the trade shows have been on. Every supplier bar none has been lovely and as excited as me about the possibilities at Brympton.
 Invitations to visit me at Brympton are being accepted starting with the owners of Fromental a fantastic English based company creating works of art on silk wallpapers. Followed by Gainsborough silk coming to see the delicious drapes, swags and tails made by my fair hand (and a lot of other fair hands!!!) hanging proudly on display in the Oak Library  made from one of their beautiful archive influenced Silks.
 
The Historical House courses will start from January and include 2 nights at Brympton. For more info please e-mail me, there will be the opportunity for my lucky bloggers to get involved in a giveaway so keep posted!!
Love to you all.
 




5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, I just wanted to check you received my last email as I didn't hear back from you. You've obviously been extremely busy in Somerset and your new venture sounds very exciting! I'm really looking forward to writing to you, drop me a line with your address when you can.
    Take care
    Rachel (contented) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, I will call you later (sorry, been so busy). I am definitely coming next week.

    Thanks!

    Sian x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds very exciting and busy too! I really enjoy reading about it all! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW how exciting!!
    Cant wait to read more!
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan,

    What an exciting time for you, with your new venture.
    I look forward to hearing more about your courses.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete