Monday 17 August 2009

Johnny who ?

Well what can I say. I've had yet another Alice in Wonderland adventure at Brympton D'Evercy in Somerset. Let me explain about the goings on down in Somerset. The BBC has cordened off a large part of the beautiful country house that I'm currently working on with my design team.
  The rumour went round that Johnny Depp was making an appearance anytime soon!!!! Obviously this prospect got the task in hand i.e. hanging 15ft curtains achieved with lovely distracting thoughts! He hadn't arrived by nightfall but surely the strong denials from the film crew meant they did protest too much and there was always tomorrow!
  Another wedding to prepare for this weekend with guest rooms being completed and looking warm inviting and cosy so back to Brympton for me I'll let you know if HE puts in an appearance.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am holiday for a few days; I just logged on to check my blog and noticed that you had visited my cottage and left a sweet comment for me. I just had to stop and send you a note to thank you and to let you know how much I appreciate your kind words. You have an interesting blog and a new follower…me. I will stop by your blog upon my return.

    ♥ Hugs ♥

    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Duchess
    It is truly wonderful to have you following me hope you have a fab holiday Brympton Towers is in suspense to your reply to our invitation .Most rooms now full
    Susan

    ReplyDelete